My Wonderful Companions

Thursday, March 02, 2006

To begin, I've been a pet lover since when I'm young.

My first pet is a ginger-colored tom cat and I had him when I was eight. It was a gift from my father. I called him 'Dolly' although he is a male.

He was my constant companion as my parents were out making a living the whole day. Being the only child, I had no one to play with and 'Dolly' became my playmate and friend. I would talk to him and he would listen attentively to my 'complaints' as if he understood my problems as a child well.

And of course being three, 'Dolly' was still a playful cat and loved to run round the house and enjoyed playing hide-and-seek with me.

However, he got into real trouble with my dad by doing something really silly ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home