My Wonderful Companions

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My Wonderful Companions

Dolly - How my Dad punish my darling cat


As I mentioned on Friday, my dad was real furious when he saw that my cat had killed the fishes and ate his favourite bird.

So for the rest of the week, Dolly's freedom was taken away. Strict instruction was given that he was to remain in his cage and not allowed to roam freely in our house!

Poor Dolly - he could only meow and whine.

Also, no food was given to him for the whole day. How he missed his favourite Whiskas Cat Food

Of course, I could do little for him. I could only stroke him. That calmed him down and how he closed his eyes almost shut, turned his ears to the side and started to purr.

Oh, can't share much now .. got to go as my Shetland Sheepdog is demanding me to bring her for her daily walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home