My Wonderful Companions

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Wonderful Companions




Click Here if you want to find out how to train your cat to love you!



My Questions About My Cat, Dolly

Dolly recovered and was back to his naughty and mischievous self after a few days of rest and recovery.

Times passed fast and I had so much fun with him - often we played hide and seek, chasing after ball, and watching him toying with roaches was such fun!

One day my dad was home early and I started asking him the many 'why' about my cat:

a. Why is it good to keep cat

My dad explained that owning cats was good for our health and could decrease the chance of having high blood pressure and other illnesses. And when we stroke a cat would help to relieve stress and feeling the purring of a cat conveyed a strong stress of security and comfort.

b. Why my cat has such tail

My dad explained that it is used to maintain Dolly's balance.

c. Why Dolly liked to chew the grass in our backyard?

Daddy said this is to help the cat's digestion and also to remove fur in the cat's stomach.

1 Comments:

  • God,don't you hate spammers?now they are ruining our blogs.I have set mine to moderated,no more will I allow as_h_oles like "your"to spread his sh_t!If it is a good service and done in taste I allow them to post links,but please-at least prove to me you have read my blog first!
    Cats are not property,that is what my daddy said-they are roommates,they own you if anything!
    I don't know what I would do without my two "roomates"
    just a friendly warning dear,many of us in these "click clubs"(not my words-Google's)have got their accounts cancelled-no warning-no payment.I had already found
    A REAL ALTERNATIVE TO ADSENSE and am making 3x as much now!
    Keep on purring!,and oh yeah,cats also rub up to your legs as that was how they signalled to their mothers to lay down to nurse.My two girls do it every time I walk to the kithchen!

    By Blogger MrAdVenture, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home